Yep! Yep! Yep! Girls just wanna have funds! Ladies, do you concur? I mean, don’t we all wanna stash some cash?!
As a young woman, you’ve got to learn to put your money and education before your emotions. You’ve got to learn to build financial independence. You’ve got to learn to prioritize your wealth and happiness. You’ve got to learn to focus on your own goals.
Chasing love will leave you unfocused and broke. It will put you in a whirlwind of emotions. It will slow your growth when you start making babies. It will leave you uninspired and overly dependent on someone else.
Ever heard the saying, ‘Girls just wanna have fun?!’ Well, miss me on the fun, girl, bring me the funds, I can have all the fun with money!
You see when a girl has funds, she can
• Pay for basic expenses such as groceries, clothing, electricity, water and rent.
• Build her life in the direction of her dreams.
• Fund her health needs and other emergencies.
• Provide a better future for her children in terms of education and leisure.
• Support herself and her family.
• Make important decisions and choices for her career.
• Navigate her life back to normalcy in the event of a divorce.
• Earn respect from her husband, family members and neighbours.
• Stand up for herself in crimes of injustice, abuse and atrocities.
Girls just wanna have funds because funds boosts a girl’s self-confidence and makes her secure in herself. Research has it that women live much longer than men and are less exposed to financial literacy, so they will need more money to survive and have a good life.